Friday, May 24, 2013

Pre-Anime Oasis 2013 Update


Just a quick heads up, I will be at Anime Oasis 2013 this weekend covering it for all four days once again. It's hard to believe it's already been a year since I started this project, that is independently covering as many conventions as I possibly can before graduating and going on to be a small cog in a bigger machine like the Statesman or maybe something better and better elsewhere. I want to thank everyone for the continued support I've received over the past year from the staff and attendees; I can't do this without your help! Thanks!

Anyways, I'll be uploading plenty of pictures to my new ILikeConventions Facebook page! You can find that by clicking here. I'm currently in the process of adding links to all of my old photos from me personal page to this new page. Make sure to like it for more updates!

-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment