Friday, March 23, 2012

Setting out...

Welcome one and all to The Jeff Bulger Show, my blog about various happenings in and around Boise including conventions, concerts, and various other get-togethers. I'm a student at Boise State majoring in Communication/English with a Journalism emphasis. The goal is to work for a major news organization in the future. To that end, I'm going to travel to and document as many events and happenings as fiscally and physically possible. Most of it will have a nerdy edge to it including gaming and anime, so if that's your cup of tea please stay with me for a while; it'll be worth it.

Here's a list of events I'll be attending for certain:

- FurIdaho
- Anime Oasis
- Fandemonium
- Tomodachi Fest
- Every Boise State Anime Club Meeting possible.
- Local concerts and events that allow photography.

This is pretty barebones to start out, but it will grow over the next coming months. Stay tuned!

-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment